Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

German woman deafens telemarketer

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Worthwhile causes? Never heard of one of them before.

Guide dogs come immediately to mind. A worthy cause, but a very strong telemarketing presence, supported by the exemption from the do not call register by their charity status.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Guide dogs come immediately to mind. A worthy cause, but a very strong telemarketing presence, supported by the exemption from the do not call register by their charity status.

Regardless of who the charity is, people who are struggling to pay bills and pay rent shouldn't be the ones giving their money. There are plenty of rich wankers around that could do much more with 1 weeks earnings than buy another beach house or a new C63.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
I put them on hold and leave them sitting there and go back every now and again to keep them on the line.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E..VF2 redline W375.. 200 series landcruiser
i dont trust any one calling saying there from a charity or even if they say that there from telstra and i need to pay my bill because in this day and age there too many people are dodgy con artist trying to get free money out of people that dont know better.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
the woman must have admitted to blowing the whistle otherwise it would have been next to impossible to prove in court. Even if the call was recorded, how does a court prove it was actually the person on the other end creating the noise.....

I have messagebank to screen my calls :)

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Regardless of who the charity is, people who are struggling to pay bills and pay rent shouldn't be the ones giving their money. There are plenty of rich wankers around that could do much more with 1 weeks earnings than buy another beach house or a new C63.

Doesn't matter. What people do with their own money or how wealthy they are is nobody else's business.

I only consider giving to charity once my needs are met first.

I once bought tickets to the PCYC art union raffle, and now they hassle me every few months.

SavVYute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S V6 Ute Series II 2004
Neighbour didn't mind having telemarketers phoning him around dinnertime.
When they rang he'd hand the phone to his mum who had dementia.
She'd chat away happily to them while he got on with making dinner.