Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

getting to the speakers in the back of vr wagon

orbisfactor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive Wagon V6 Manual
how do i get to the speakers in the back of a vr wagon. i read a thread about getting to the speakers in vr-vs, but that was for a sedan.

bought some new 6" speakers to replace the stock ones and probably gonna install them on sunday, if someone can tell me how to get at the ones in the back

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
theres stock speakers in the back of a VR Wagon ??? iv never had a real great look at them but never thought there was any.. are you talking about rear door speakers (if possible) or the sides of the wagon bit?

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
i could be wrong but im pretty sure theres no stock speakers there. if there is sound coming from there they could already be aftermarket. anyway.. i suppose it would be the same as a VN/P to get to them... undo 2 screws you see on both quarter panels (one for each, near tail lights but on inside), get a large screw driver or panel remover and "pop" the panels off, there will be little pin-type clips holding carpet to the sides of wagon, get a flat head screw driver and "pop" them out, now you should be able to slide the carpet out from under the window panels and pull them away enough to get to speakers.. enjoy :)