Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GetToDaChopa's VH 253

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
mate , that thing is nice, i would keep that color for now. if you ever do the motor, work out what color you want then when you can spray the engine bay first. definately keep posting pics, im just about to start a clean up on my burgandy VH SLE, same deal as your, needs carpet, the paints not bad but use a spuce up and just real little things. I can help you out with MOMO gear if you want and ive got a set of beige SLE doortrims, handles, console and stuff if your interested.
keep Cruizn with the project

The door trims i will take off and clean them up to try and bring the colour out, hopefully it will turn out great.

I am interested in the centre console (mine has cracks everywhere and is in bad condition). The steering i wheel was looking for was the same one as the HDT cars had, some on ebay where going for an outrageous price so i'm waiting it out until i can snap one up for a decent price.

shiftySLE

The Lion will never Die!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE, VZ Acclaim
no probs, let me know if you want the Velour Sle ones, I think the console is probably like yours, I really only have it in case someone wanted to retrim it as they are a bit harder to find now. the steering wheel you're after is hard to get, if you want any other MOMO stuff, I can get it all pretty cheap, just go online and find the name of what you want.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
NEW PICTURES!!!

So what have i been doing with the car, well apart from washing it over and over again i've added some nice touches to it like the HDT light covers, re-sprayed the front grill, re-sprayed the right roller rocker cover (can't take the left one off :bang: ). Apart from that i don't think i've done to much to it, well maybe the interior, looks a bit more presentable now.

These are the only pics i could take at the time. I needed a new wallpaper for my computer :yeah:

vhfront.jpg

vhlight.jpg

vhside.jpg

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Thanks.

I honestly don't know if this car is an SLE or an SLX :( but it has some minor things that make it an SLE. The interior light is an SLE the back lights have the SLE extensions on it. But i have no idea, maybe it's just an SLX though.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
nice car. I think you should leave that paint on for a while, its so mint and clean.
The colour goes well with those rims to.

That car would be deadly with a darker interior I think. Maybe even a black dash?

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
nice car. I think you should leave that paint on for a while, its so mint and clean.
The colour goes well with those rims to.

That car would be deadly with a darker interior I think. Maybe even a black dash?

Thanks mate, one of the reasons i like/bought this car was because of the bright interrior :yeah:

So i'll be keeping that :p

v8commy

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vk calais 5.0
where did you get the lights covers and how much ? also you should have got some of the black front light surrounds they look sick bit pricy tho would love to get some at the right price tho