Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ghost in Machine

snipnrun

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SV 6 SIDi Z Series 11
Hi there, My 2013 SV6 Z series 11 SID i Sedan initially wouldn’t start, though it was the Bluetooth radio draining it as it would keep connected to my phone when I was in my house but now the camera & radio will go out for up to 3 days then ok again, now after trying to start it, I will release the key after 2 clicking fails & it continues & will start by itself ? Also the rear window button is playing up if that helps? I’m in Invercargill NZ so need any advice please, cheers.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Step one is to get the car scanned for codes. Body codes won't always set a Diagnostic Trouble Code warning light. High end diagnostic equipment will see the body and communication codes that cheaper blue tooth app based readers won't.

Your car seems to be keeping the headunit on rather switching it off after the specified time frame. High end diagnostic equipment can possibly do some resets or recalibration and software updates to the car.

The rear window switch will be a separate issue requiring a replacement switch. That's an easy job.