Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gilbs' custom VS

GTP 85

291 hp @ the wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY04 WRX, VS SSenator & VS V6 track weapon
Hey mate, just wondering how the cars going?

haha... haven't even been on the forums for months up til now. A lot has changed in the last 2 years. Moved about an hour away from Adelaide for a year for work, then moved back closer and bought my first home. I'm in the process of building my man shed so not a lot of car tinkering going on...

I roll WRX styles now too, so I have my VS senator replica to tinker with along with the WRX. The good old VS v6 hides in a barn at my g.f's parent's place now so nothing really has happened in the last year. When my shed is done all the toys will reunite, and i'll once again enjoy my cars. i'll take some photos and post them up soon.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
haha... haven't even been on the forums for months up til now. A lot has changed in the last 2 years. Moved about an hour away from Adelaide for a year for work, then moved back closer and bought my first home. I'm in the process of building my man shed so not a lot of car tinkering going on...

I roll WRX styles now too, so I have my VS senator replica to tinker with along with the WRX. The good old VS v6 hides in a barn at my g.f's parent's place now so nothing really has happened in the last year. When my shed is done all the toys will reunite, and i'll once again enjoy my cars. i'll take some photos and post them up soon.

Sounds like life happened then? :)
Yeah mate keen to see pics & yeah WRX's are pretty awesome cars (even stock).

njames

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
Such a nice build mate, really impressed with the amout of power your getting from an na ecotec cant beat the vs commos for value for money