Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gilbs' custom VS

Pimpt6

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH LS1 STATEO VR V6 STATEO & VR V6 BT1
Cop shop is better than regency any day !!!

Leigh_G

..forgot the sump bolt
Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 VH SLX, '08 Prado Grande
Hey mate, thanks a bunch for the kind words on my thread.
Wow, I've always been impressed with some of the figures that beast has pulled, but I never actually realised most of the work on your car was done yourself! That's a top effort! Gotta love the satisfaction of stepping back after a big job and reviewing what you've done :thumbsup:
If you don't mind me askin, where's your tuner located? $400 for 4 hours on a dyno sounds good.

GTP 85

291 hp @ the wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY04 WRX, VS SSenator & VS V6 track weapon
Hey mate, thanks a bunch for the kind words on my thread.
Wow, I've always been impressed with some of the figures that beast has pulled, but I never actually realised most of the work on your car was done yourself! That's a top effort! Gotta love the satisfaction of stepping back after a big job and reviewing what you've done :thumbsup:
If you don't mind me askin, where's your tuner located? $400 for 4 hours on a dyno sounds good.

Yeah, thanks mate.. not often i get much credit for it from anyone... but im proud of it cause the work went into if from my own hands.

just a hint too... that dyno graph in my first post has now been surpassed. A few more mods, a bigger twin exhaust, and a few more hrs tuning on the dyno got 187rwkw.. havent bothered putting the graph up cause i know the haters woudnt even believe me.. But il throw it up if anyone is interested?

just put pacemakers on it a few weeks ago. so another tune up, and she should be pushing a few more kw's hopefully..

Awesome Auto is in St. Mary's, Tobruk Ave

Last edited:

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
The 200kw is not that far away Gilbs, I'm sure you'll reach it. Can't wait to see it when you do.

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
Yeah, thanks mate.. not often i get much credit for it from anyone... but im proud of it cause the work went into if from my own hands.

just a hint too... that dyno graph in my first post has now been surpassed. A few more mods, a bigger twin exhaust, and a few more hrs tuning on the dyno got 187rwkw.. havent bothered putting the graph up cause i know the haters woudnt even believe me.. But il throw it up if anyone is interested?

just put pacemakers on it a few weeks ago. so another tune up, and she should be pushing a few more kw's hopefully..

Awesome Auto is in St. Mary's, Tobruk Ave

Well done gilbs and dont worry about the haters put it up mate, I wouldnt mind seeing it.

Ross D.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
come on we all love the work u do urself and be proud of that 187:p

truck oath! some supercharged ecotecs arent even making that much. i think you'll make 200rwkw eventualy. i would be bloody proud!!