Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Girls into cars

B

BoostinJet

yeah agreed small cars are ****, i rather see a chick driving a holden den a small ass car.

TheKMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Hey guys, I don't post too much, been reading these forums for ages though. So no avatar piccy or anything yet. Just wanted to put my opinion in on this one. Nothing sexier than a chick with a sexy car :bow:

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
I dont understand why it has to be unusual for a girl to like cars I find it very stereotypical and I just think it is part of my personality. I have always been a handson person. One of my friends in high school had a charger he would work on while I was there so I think that is what sparked my interest. Who wouldnt like cars though? Some of the holdens you see driving around the streets are just so darn sexy. Hey Brent!

S

sami_1985

1vngal said:
I'd never own a smaller car. I sometimes drive my friends laser, and I hate it!! Talk about feeling claustrophobic. I don't feel right not having all that space around me.....

Firstly i love your avatar its great and secondly i have to agree with the space situation. When i went for my P's i was going to take a smaller car but i just couldnt judge anything to me everyone was sitting on top of me it annoyed the crap outta me hehehe:bang:

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
sami_1985 said:
Firstly i love your avatar its great and secondly i have to agree with the space situation. When i went for my P's i was going to take a smaller car but i just couldnt judge anything to me everyone was sitting on top of me it annoyed the crap outta me hehehe:bang:
Hahaha, I know what you mean. Reversing them is the worst thing, I can always go back about another 2 metres than I do, coz I'm used to allowing for a boot!!

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
i love seeing my mrs drive my car. hot as.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
i cant wait to see someone drive my car, i rekon she will look hot

S

sami_1985

thats hillarious....i take it your single and not loving it???

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
yeah ive noticed quite a few posts lately that seem to reveal a gaping hole in the heart in desparate need of filling.... have i missed something? spotted something you cant have? long distance internet love? ummm cmon spill for those of us who arent on the ball!

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Charg'd (sexy vn chick lover) said:
i cant wait to see someone drive my car, i rekon she will look hot
I'll drive your car mate..