Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Girls into cars

S

sami_1985

Just surious to know how many girls out there are into cars? What got you interested? and if any are in the Toowoomba area?:) And so the guys aren't left out what do you think about girls into cars?

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
well the thing thats writen in ur avatar:p :D

Dragz.

S

sami_1985

im sorry i dont understand? i read thr thing under ya name and didnt get what it meant sorry

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
lol what i ment is whats writen in ur avatar"Sexy" :p

S

sami_1985

So you find girls into cars sexy? is that because then you have something in common or do you find girls into a stereotypically guy thing sexy?

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
You know what I love?? Being able to tell a guy whats wrong with their car. Especially if they're not expecting you to know. The look on their face is priceless!! :p

But I more love being able to fix something to do with my car myself. There's nothing better than knowing that you did it all on your own. :w00t:

But i hate the fact that just because a chick likes cars and knows stuff about them, they are instantly labelled 'butch'. Oh well.....

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
well i find sexy girls in2 sexy cars sexy:D

S

sami_1985

i havent been labelled butch but i have been called a sl*t by some guys girlfriends i just think its because they are jealous i have more things to talk to their b/f's about than them.....the thing is it doesnt take alot to pick up an interest;)

S

sami_1985

Dragz said:
well i find sexy girls in2 sexy cars sexy:D

haha thats the funniest thing i have heard all day....do you have any pics of your car around here i could have a look at????

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
sami_1985 said:
i havent been labelled butch but i have been called a sl*t by some guys girlfriends i just think its because they are jealous i have more things to talk to their b/f's about than them.....the thing is it doesnt take alot to pick up an interest;)
So true. I don't really know what sparked my interest in cars, I guess just being around guys that were, I just learned form them and wanted to keep learning about them.