Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gloss black door trim removal

MC84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6 Ute
Hi all. Does anybody know how to remove this piece from the exterior of the door? I want to
replace mine as the paint is starting to crack. I'd imagine the part number would be on the inside. Thanks

untitled-png.193459

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
Hi all. Does anybody know how to remove this piece from the exterior of the door? I want to
replace mine as the paint is starting to crack. I'd imagine the part number would be on the inside. Thanks

untitled-png.193459
Hey mate, you may find you have to wind down your window, then carefully pull out the rubber channel your glass slides inside of, that should expose some screws through the gloss back trim into the door frame itself.

MC84

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6 Ute
Hey mate, you may find you have to wind down your window, then carefully pull out the rubber channel your glass slides inside of, that should expose some screws through the gloss back trim into the door frame itself.

Thanks so much. Spent the last day or two googling how to get these buggers off. What a simple task it was in the end haha