Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GM Air conditioned rear window sticker

AndrewC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLX
G'day Commodore lovers,

Can anyone confirm if the GM Air conditioned rear window sticker that came out on the VB SL/E was also placed on the VH SL/X or VH SL/E when fitted with factory A/C?

And does anyone know where I could find one or are they like the mudflaps (rare as hen’s teeth)

Cheers,
Andrew

bsm

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vb sl/e 310 + Vc sl/e
Hi Andrew you can get the air conditioned rear window sticker of ebay for $21 + delivery here is item number 170914661989.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
G'day Commodore lovers,

Can anyone confirm if the GM Air conditioned rear window sticker that came out on the VB SL/E was also placed on the VH SL/X or VH SL/E when fitted with factory A/C?

And does anyone know where I could find one or are they like the mudflaps (rare as hen’s teeth)

Cheers,
Andrew

VB SL/E stickers are unique, cause only VB and VH had them. On the VH's, they had a different design and font, very similar to what Vks have.

AndrewC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLX
VB SL/E stickers are unique, cause only VB and VH had them. On the VH's, they had a different design and font, very similar to what Vks have.

Thanks SL/ENUT your a wealth of knowledge! I'm also on the look out for some genuine GM front and rear floor mats for in blue. Again should I try the wreckers?

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Thanks SL/ENUT your a wealth of knowledge! I'm also on the look out for some genuine GM front and rear floor mats for in blue. Again should I try the wreckers?

I have looked EVERYWHERE for the floormats for my VB. Nothing has EVER come up on eBay (to my knowledge, I check in every couple of days), at wreckers they'd be long gone. What I got was just some plain rubber $20 set from supercheap; it is similar to rubber floor mats of the era. Mudflaps at least come up from time to time on eBay....