Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GM Enhanced PIDs for DashCommand

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
There has been a special (paid) enhancement released for the OBD II software DashCommand so now you can use your phone / iPad to monitor a lot more in addition to the SAE, GPS, Palmer Performance Engineering and built-in PIDs to keep an eye on everything that's going on:
ajusabaj.jpg

aqu6yjaq.jpg

The last one is a doozy, same with oil monitoring, pressure, temperature and KR.
Ima building a gauge to show tranny in vs torque speed and output shaft for shits and giggles, and blundering through the dash skin SDK to create a useful dash set for all the GenIV 6.0 features.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Work with LS1 ? , and where did you get them from ?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Yes LS1, all US$10 from in-app purchase. I use an iphone so was charged through Apple Store, but available on Android and Windows too.
You go into the Account area from the main screen, create an account with Palmer Performance Engineering, select the year, pay the money, then specific PIDs are unlocked.
ysu8uvud.jpg

You need Internet access when connecting to your car, validate PIDs, then you can build your gauges / dashboard or simply add to the log file.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Ah nice , might have to give it a go on the weekend . Im using my iphone too , but with a bluetooth elm37 with DashCommand

my99wrx7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sedan
Which pids do I unlock for a ve?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
If you mean which set of enhanced PIDs you need for a VE:
B78D6117-D080-49D5-9482-2AD699A01AC8.png

Weird that nobody else here seems to be using the enhanced PIDs... The trick is to set your vehicle up with no VIN and and assign it as a 2009 Pontiac G8.

my99wrx7

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V Sedan
Cool, no problem. I'll give it a go. Thanks