Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GM still studying RWD Chevrolet Code 130R coupe concept as a production prospect.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
looks like a tiny water/air cooler just before the air enters the intake plenum? its a thicker tube with some type of pipe fitting? then there is those vents in top engine cover that will either vent heat or allow cooler air into something not shown?

PIR4TE

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Black Pearl
Agreed, not as hard to crack as a Regenesis or S2000 LEV, even the LFX - all sorta freaked the aftermarket when they were released.
Same with AFM / VVT on the LS, takes time to get the mods right bit will trickle down.
Makes the RB / JZ straight sixes look pretty.. well.. straight! OFC a Falcon with a single blower still cuts it, eh?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Agreed, not as hard to crack as a Regenesis or S2000 LEV, even the LFX - all sorta freaked the aftermarket when they were released.
Same with AFM / VVT on the LS, takes time to get the mods right bit will trickle down.
Makes the RB / JZ straight sixes look pretty.. well.. straight! OFC a Falcon with a single blower still cuts it, eh?
Just the design will make it hard to upgrade turbos, add a good A2A cooler, etc. I do understand they don't design the engine with the aftermarket in mind, lol.
I'm sure you will be able to mod them, can just see there being an added expense.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
photo.php

you could always do this...best BRZ I have seen so far

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
try again