Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GMEOVR has been pranged

haloeight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato SII L67 S/C V6
theres about 7-8k of damage there

i just got the stato repaired on insurance, and that was 5k, and only had a bent bonnet and bumper

dmitch

DonkeySS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS S2
theres about 7-8k of damage there

i just got the stato repaired on insurance, and that was 5k, and only had a bent bonnet and bumper

doubt its that much.. depends if there is chassis damage... my guess 5k max with all the paint scratches repaired

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
mate feel for you got the same car as you just got an SS bumper fitted with driving lights wudnt wont anything like that happen to no one except if it was a snobby bastartd in a merc who cut me off lol hahahahahaha good to see you are able to fix her up !:thumbsup: whats she like before the prang how many km's? how long you had the car ? im from SA to think i've seen you around

cypher967

HSV VT 5.0 195i
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore S
The car was great, its my first car too so im very attached to it. It just ticked over 120,000 last week, and i had just finished the trip computer and power windows. Had the car for just over 1 year and got the plates in feb, I live down south, with a few visits to the city each month. The cops were such bitches about the crash, i have lost all my faith in them all now, took them over 40 minutes to arrive and then accused me of hooning, just because the other guy that i hit was also a P plater, he didnt even call the fire or ambos, is this normal its my first crash so im not sure what happens there, then after getting all our details he just drove off and didnt call a tow truck or anything, is this normal? enough bitching.

I still need a new style bonnet and vents for my car i cant decide which ones i should get VX Clubby front with a monaro bonnet and HSV side flutes maybe? what do you guys reckon? cheers

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
Yer, that cop was obviously a fag. When my mate crashed his car into a lady that he didnt see in the far slip lane (I was in the car) she slammed right into my side door, the cop was just down the road and came striaght away, he was real nice about it..asked if we were alright was saying **** like "Dont worry this happens all the time. stay calm etc etc) Then he breath tested my mate, etc asked who the car belonged to, called us a tow truck, and ambos...

Only thing that was kinda funny was, the car rammed into my door and was inches away frm me, my mate was in drivers side I had to clinb out the window, n the ambos asked my m8 if he was alrite n didnt ask me **** hehhehe. oh well.

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
I still need a new style bonnet and vents for my car i cant decide which ones i should get VX Clubby front with a monaro bonnet and HSV side flutes maybe? what do you guys reckon? cheers

I would like that idea :p i want to get driving lights on the standard bumper, the manta grille with monaro bonnet and those VZ flutes, if u get it done dont forget to post up some pics, would look sxc :p Good luck with it :cry:

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Feel for ya mate... it's not nice.

And for the record... I've had 2 crashes... cop was awesome at the first one, couldn't do enough to help. 2nd lot i didn't really think they knew what to do lol, but at least weren't rude.

spac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Pac S2 M5
OUCH.. Unlucky. :ranting:

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
hmm the number plates say it all game over . . lol

nah spewing mate never good to see that

hope no one was hurt

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
thats no good mate, hope everything works out for ya, im still trying to figure out how to get the most out of my insurance at the moment from when the truck hit me, my car is written off though, yours looks like it will be easy to fix

cops might also be against you because you ran into another car, not they run into you, they may think you were driving carelessly etc. when the cops rocked up at my accident, it was like they thought it was my fault, then when they found out the truck ran into me while i was stopped at lights, they were really nice after that. seemed a bit strange to me that he suddenly changed his actions like that.