Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Godforsaken "film"(very loose term that)called "Hairspray"

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
My better half is sitting here with a friend watching something called "Hairspray".What bloody rubbish,it is painful to me,even in the background.Do all of you have to put up with this?She is taking immense pleasure in my obvious discomfort at this bowel moving display of some rather big name actors degrading themselves for this rubbish.And her cackling away....its horrible!!!!How do I fix this?Im seriously considering eating a liberal dose of baked beans.....but that would still take at least 30 mins to take full effect......any suggestions?

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
support your beterhalf and alow her to enjoy the viewing with her friends without you ruining what little enjoyment she may have in life cause you seem to be the type of person who would tell her what to wear, where to wear it and who here friends are.

dont be a teenage boy, it's a movie, you dont like it, no=one is forcing you to watch it.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
lol the filk stars zac efron and i have a 9 year old, safe to say its been played here a few times, harden up :)

Just leave the room and have a convo with your other head :p

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
agree, i'm sure you do the same when your mates are over watching the footy or the cricket all day, as she'd say:

"not that bloody bat and ball game again!"

add some cement to your weet bix and harden up :whistling
just go in the other room, or go to the pub if it annoys you THAT much

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
get ****ing plastered mate either that or go for a drive its not advisable to do both tho :p

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
support your beterhalf and alow her to enjoy the viewing with her friends without you ruining what little enjoyment she may have in life cause you seem to be the type of person who would tell her what to wear, where to wear it and who here friends are.

dont be a teenage boy, it's a movie, you dont like it, no=one is forcing you to watch it.

quite an interesting assumption on my life from reading one obviously lighthearted post basicly done out of boredom.She read your reply and laughed nearly as hard as the film was makin her.you should really get into fiction writing....

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Yeah, my sister has it on DVD, but when she puts it on, i go for a drive or do something else that doesn't involve the loungeroom.

My missus and i love all the same movies, she isn'y a big fan of girly movies so we never have any issues there.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Go for a drive. Catch up with mates or watch the movie with a nice stubby of harden the **** up? :)
Yeah, my sister has it on DVD, but when she puts it on, i go for a drive or do something else that doesn't involve the loungeroom.

My missus and i love all the same movies, she isn'y a big fan of girly movies so we never have any issues there.

Man! you have a winner here..... nice work lmao

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Winner winner chicken dinner :yeah: