Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gold Coast 600

Aussie Trev

Reaction score
Members Ride
2 by VX Acclaim Wagon Series II 2001 & 2002
McLaughlin crashes his car and red flags a qualifying session meaning even if somehow they got it back in one piece he would have had to start from the back of the grid. So how is it they leave his spot in the top ten shoot out empty?
The changes to the aero for the Commodores has certainly made a difference. Too bad they refused to acknowledge the parity difference with the Mustang till it was too late in the year to really matter. Perhaps someone was worried that all that money from Ford to get them on the track might have not been there next year if they had a poor showing. It has certainly been obvious that most of the commentators have been wetting themselves over the Mustang all year long. And is anyone else sick to death of Skafe's voice droning on and on or is it just me? Thank God for the mute button.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
What what what? I only watch one race per year and they had to cheat to make sure they won that one.

Noeleter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Equipe Sportwagon
When the car are upside down they look even less like a real car!

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Kharma's a bitch.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
This year was the first time that I haven't watched Bathurst since ……… ?, mainly because I was where there was no TV. But, no loss.
But I have been disinterested since when the Supergocarts were introduced. Occasionally look to see what is what for a few minutes during the season.
When I see the Mustangs, why do I think of Lightning McQueen ?
One thing about Skaife's commentary, he makes what you see 10 times more interesting verbally. What I see is two wheels on kerb ……… what I hear, "Ohhhh, big slide, he's completely off the track, that was a very lucky save, could have been a disaster".

Mattricho

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV my15
The mustang is a write off so no chance of him racing witch dose suck because yes is in the wrong colours but there’s no doubt he can drive a car

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Nothing to do with the GC600 or Supergocarts, but
https://www.whichcar.com.au/news/motorsport/superutes-series-v8-enginescars
which may make the soot-blowers a tad more exciting, up from zero excitement/interest.
Now, only if the road going utes could get a decent petrol engine inserted.
Yes ……… I know that 'nobody' wants a petrol ute, and 'everybody' wants a soot-blowing ute. But, really, does 'everybody' need a 4WD diesel for daily use and shopping trips.
I know I don't, but a RWD 3>4 litre petrol replacement for the Crewman would make me interested.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
But, really, does 'everybody' need a 4WD diesel for daily use and shopping trips.

No one needs one of these filthy belching pieces of crap.

Get them all off the road.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Have you not been following my build thread?

Sure have.....just waiting for all the panel work to be finished.....nek minnit 355 conversion.