Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

goldish silver 6 cd in dash player

japozzi

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Calais
I'm after a goldish silver6 cd in dash player, the only ones I can find for sale are bloody black. I'm willing to pay top dollar, well cheaper than Holden but come on someone must have one they want to get rid of...........

Brycestro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim S2
only thing i can think of mate is if you can mask off the screen/buttons on it and do a gold spray yourself. Haven't seen many if any goldish headunits/stackers around, but i'm sure some do exist.

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
McIntosh had some gold like...but what gold colour are you after?

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
hehe whats top dollar? mcintosh.... i want one!

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
doesnt he mean a holden cd player, maybe he has a goldish couloured centre console?

cold_carve

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SS 6sp Manual
Phreddy informed me on the the factory colour name.. tempest grey
anywas ive have been in touch with Blaupunkt in regards a front face replacement.
"There are no individual parts available for these units. We can only offer a complete changeover unit. This can be arranged by contacting your local Holden dealer"

that said either spray ya dash trims to go with a black headunit or spray the headunit face... or like i have just left the 2 seperate colours....... ya get used to it and it breaks up the grey but keeps to the factory shapes.

YBNV.4

"S1NGLE"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais / VL Calais / WB Deville
i have a black 6 stacker from my ss sitten in our spare room. how much did u wanna spend? i wasnt going to sell it but its no use so i might as well. pm me if yor keen

VY2ENJOY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Family Truckster
I have one in the greyish colour you are chasing, can out of my Berlina after about 15000k's has all the EQ settings and the likes. PM me with the price you are wanting to spend and we can see if we can sort something out.