Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good dyno in melb ???

mattakaspeeedy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 BT1
Just wondering where a good dyno person in melb is ? im from tullamarine area...

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van
electronic automotive in epping. however i think his dyno might be a tiny bit happy

Noy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS 5.0
Most dynos are the same mate, I personally go to Hallam Performance to get my car dyno'd.

mattakaspeeedy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V8 BT1
u went to elec auto in epping a few years ago to get a full custom tune and to be honest i think they are one of the worst tuners around. They get that many jobs they rush through them and dont do them properly. But that just my personal opinion...

Anyways just after a few runs for some readouts, thanks anyways

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
u went to elec auto in epping a few years ago to get a full custom tune and to be honest i think they are one of the worst tuners around. They get that many jobs they rush through them and dont do them properly. But that just my personal opinion...

ive had 2 mates go there within the last couple of months and they were really happy with the results so they musta changed since you last were there, i will be going there soon with another mate to both get tunes

dg304

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs 1999 ute
yeah i'd have to agree, had two tunes done by those guys the second was a couple of weeks ago, both times i was happy with them.

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
Western Link automotive in Airport West (Roberts Road) is quite close to you and i'd highly recommend them, very good guys.

redcv6

supercharged intercooled
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss ute, diesel landcruiser 100s, hq panel van

mate, i was very impressed with their work, very impressed. but yeah if your only after a read out i guess anywhere will do