Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good holden dealer in adelaide for servicing

Topgun74

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sedan
I have heard anecdotal evidence that claridge are great on the servicing side of things. City Holden are crap, been almost 4 weeks since i dropped off my car with a blown engine, 2 weeks of stuffing around with Holden for warranty, but the last 2 weeks have not been good, and their ability to ring back when promised with updates has been non existent...anyone can service a car, but its when something goes wrong or a warranty claim is required that separates the men from the boys...

ashbox

back in black
Reaction score
Members Ride
something black
goodluck, i have seen them flog the life out a customers ve v8 ute on a test drive the otherday on northeast road.

have also seen this, i for one will never take a car there....
have heard good things about claridge, but if thats too far away from you..
i've only had good experiences with city holden on north east road by greenacres shops, with both servicing and warranty work

deano77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 60-th Anniversary
have also seen this, i for one will never take a car there....
have heard good things about claridge, but if thats too far away from you..
i've only had good experiences with city holden on north east road by greenacres shops, with both servicing and warranty work

Thx man,

Claridge is too far...

Might go with Greenacres now...
Only couple of minutes from my house...

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
dont take it to a holden dealer its not hard to find a good workshop around that will actually look after your car

vicarious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 SV6 SPORTWAGON
Thx man,

Claridge is too far...

Might go with Greenacres now...
Only couple of minutes from my house...

claridge also do midnight shift services

poisonivy

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve series 2 sv6 sportwagon
claridge holden, is tops they don't even question warranty items and just fix them with no arguments.

I agree, i have just bought my 3rd holden from Claridge and have always been treated well

17Justin

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE
southgate holden have been pretty helpfull to me had to get a calibration done and they found error codes on my cd play told them they had been going on since i bought the car but my last holden dealer only wanted to keep reseting the cd player wouldnt replace it under warranty showed them the past service reports they sent off a form to holden with in 1 hour the fella rang me saying good news holden have agreed to replace your cd player. the best part is that the car is 1 year out of warranty and they were still willing to help.