Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

good price for a bodykit?

lockmac

Reaction score
Hello. I was given a quote or 2500 or a VT Clubsport Body Kit fitted and painted.. but the guy says that it will cost about another 600 for the wing. Does this seem right? 600 seems a lot extra to pay just for the wing. Many thanks

hinterland

commyvt
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Members Ride
vt sed turbo
600 to dear i got one you can have for 80 dollars complete but painted silver

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
i reckon the $2500 should include the wing

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
the wing is a pretty deer part tho, my boss had a vs gts and someone backed into it, the new wing cost $700 so it soulds about right

deserthead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III l67 Column Shift Ute
Wings aren't cheap, when I was looking at the Manta wing for mine, I want to Holden, genuine they wanted 700 and something plus another 100 for the LED bar. Unpainted.

I bought the whole lot offa ebay for 175!!
Cost me 200 to get it painted.

ecotec

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exectutive
I had my VT fitted with a VX Clubsport kit for 2300 with fog lights and wing. So the price you have been given is overpriced.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
the reason why genuine spoilers from holden arent cheap is not just coz they are overpriced but also they are made of plastic rather than fiberglass.....its easier to paint, repair and in general is a higher quality......

to replace the boot spoiler on my old VT V6 the wanted $700 unpainted because it was a clubsport one.....i found out the VX SS is the same wing and get that instead for $350

for cheap and good spoiler kits just contact spoiler factory on the link that super_6 has stated.
pretty good quality and finish and they ship to anywhere in aus for $1400 (complete kit - front, rear, side skirts, boot spoiler)...just take to panel beater, paint and install