Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good price new wheels

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Hey i have read a few threads about wheel prices and thought id post this. it was in bobjane catalog. I think $129 for 17s is pretty cheep. You can pick up 17 inch tyres for $119 each so thats under $1000 for a full package. Also there is a 12month interest free deal. Thats what i got. ended up costing under $20 a week. Its amazing what a nice set of wheels does to the looks of your car.

Attachments

• wheels.jpg
    wheels.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 149

silver_bullet

Now Genesis Blue Bullet
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore S
shame every second car has those wheels. was gunna buy 18" ones off a mate but i dont like wheels with edge. hvata get a pic of them on ur car.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Na i dont have those ones on my car, but mine were same price and got them from bob jane. every month or two they have a new wheel thats on special. most of the time they are not very good but now and then they have some pretty good looking cheap wheels. Yeah i have seen a few cars with the wheels.

Edit: And sorry about picture quality. When i scanned the pic it was 1.5mb and couldnt upload so i just opened it in "Paint" and made it smaller. Not too good with computers so thats the only way i know how to make it smaller.

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
coolvncommodore said:
Na i dont have those ones on my car, but mine were same price and got them from bob jane. every month or two they have a new wheel thats on special. most of the time they are not very good but now and then they have some pretty good looking cheap wheels. Yeah i have seen a few cars with the wheels.

Edit: And sorry about picture quality. When i scanned the pic it was 1.5mb and couldnt upload so i just opened it in "Paint" and made it smaller. Not too good with computers so thats the only way i know how to make it smaller.

Ok heres a quick tip, when you open it in paint select "save as", in the box where it says "as type" (which is found under the filename box) select "JPEG" from the dropdown list, and hit save :thumbsup:

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks for the tip mate. learn a new thing everyday:)