Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

good shocks

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
yer sorry i bought it off my cuz a month after the suspension had been done. so i dunno the individual prices of them i just know that he had to borrow the money off his olds to get it done

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
brohawk the guy you bought the car off got ripped.

there's nothing wrong with kings springs either. i have them and know people who only put them in their cars. and i'm pretty sure whiteline don't use king springs.

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
for all new suspension set up fully installed by pedders it was cheap man for an entire set up

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
bangers said:
there's nothing wrong with kings springs either. i have them and know people who only put them in their cars.

True, I just put king s/l in my commy, best move ever made. Way out-performs the fe2's I had. For shocks I would go with koni. My ute has lovell springs (better than kings for performance) and koni shocks. (adjustables in front) The only HZ I hae seen better it so far had coil overs.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
NoFatChicks.jpg

HOW WAS THAT FOR A GOOD SHOCK?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

omg im gonna have nightmares... but damn that was hilarious

wes_v8

WES_VN
Reaction score
Website
streetrides.20.forumer.com
Members Ride
04 Vz Sv6 6 speed
lol that was pretty funny, well i have monroes in the back at the moment, but im planning on getting KONI sports adjustable shocks which are sumnthing like $300-$400 for the rear, forget the front price