Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Good tuner in Adelaide

ssavage

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 9.5
I've got a auto 09 ssv and have had 1 3/4 extractors, high flow cats and a 2 1/2 stainless sytem fitted with a otr and a tune. On Sunday I had it dynod at enhanced and pulled 244rwkw on their mainline dyno.

Thought i would pull a bit more (was hoping for around 260)

I'm going to get it dyno tuned but don't no where to go can anyone give me feedback and results of where they got their tune done? Thinking of either enhanced or Willall

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Good Afternoon

I have the same mods installed (except I went twin 3") by Brad @ Enhanced automotive only last week and made 262rwkw and about 650nm torque. This is the 2nd car Ive taken to Enhanced and I highly recomend them. I havent had anything to do with Willall, maybe one of the other forum members can help you out there.

Either way, good luck

wooddyy85

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS UTE
hey ssavage to be honest with ya thats not a bad result considering, remember you lose a bit through the auto.
i have the same mods but a 3" and manual and i pulled 245 although i do have 22" wheels so i lose about 15kw there.

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Ahh good point, I forgot to add I have the standard 19's and a Manual.

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
244 for an auto is good, i got 257 with similar mods and manual at willall.