Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Got me a Ute HSV enhanced

Mr Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV
Hi there all
Long time listener first time poster :w00t:

im a happy man as i have just bort myself a VR HSV enhanced Ute.
Didnt no they even existed till i found it.Its a 5LT 185kw dose aney one no aney thing about it.From what HSV told me its just a ozzy 5lt with chip,knock sencor LSD and full HSV exhaust and extractors which do look fearly flash with the HSV stamped on the twin muffs :thumbsup:
He couldnt tell me what wheels or other rice mods where on the car but it dose have the maloo roof mount wing and the SS front bar std.
From what i have been told they didnt even upgrade the breaks and that i belive because you have to chuck an ancor out the window to stop.:yeah:
When i got it home looked at the build number and its number 004.Aney one no how maney where made and what is so special about this thing.I mean its a great Ute to drive and smokes the tyers with out trying but wouldnt mind noing a little more

Thanks
jason

chappy

VY2 R8 Clubsport
Reaction score
Website
www.hsv-holden.com.au
Members Ride
VY2 R8 Clubsport
Hi there all
Long time listener first time poster :w00t:

im a happy man as i have just bort myself a VR HSV enhanced Ute.
Didnt no they even existed till i found it.Its a 5LT 185kw dose aney one no aney thing about it.From what HSV told me its just a ozzy 5lt with chip,knock sencor LSD and full HSV exhaust and extractors which do look fearly flash with the HSV stamped on the twin muffs :thumbsup:
He couldnt tell me what wheels or other rice mods where on the car but it dose have the maloo roof mount wing and the SS front bar std.
From what i have been told they didnt even upgrade the breaks and that i belive because you have to chuck an ancor out the window to stop.:yeah:
When i got it home looked at the build number and its number 004.Aney one no how maney where made and what is so special about this thing.I mean its a great Ute to drive and smokes the tyers with out trying but wouldnt mind noing a little more

Thanks
jason

There you go I didnt know they existed as well, now I do and good luck to you.

cheers

Mr Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV
Thanks peoples
will post some pics some time tonight.

dmitch

DonkeySS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS S2
sounds like just another 5ltr which has been HSV Enhanced... which some1 has modded with wing and front bar.. but sounds like a nice car.. look forward 2 seeing some pics

Mr Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV
sounds like just another 5ltr which has been HSV Enhanced... which some1 has modded with wing and front bar.. but sounds like a nice car.. look forward 2 seeing some pics

well thats what i thort.It dosnt look any thing special but it dose get up and go.Just loveing the build number factor to 004 :w00t:

any one no how many of these HSV built?

yyg998vsute

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 Blue VS ute 5spd
Yeh, Learn something new every day, did it set ya back a fortune, sounds rare

Mr Ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV
HSV build

Just has HSV get back to me and said it had the 185kw engine "no ****" and it had the suspention upgrade and thats it.No rice , no wheels , and no break upgrade.So the ss front bar and the maloo top wing must of been ordered as an extra.