Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Got no injector pols end no petrol pump

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Hello I'm new her I have a problem with my car vs v8 I drove to shop let car running for 5min with air con on then go to drive off end car stop. Lost power to fuel pump end no injector pols end engine lite won't go on when key is on reds help plzz

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Manual or automatic transmission?

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
Hello I'm new her I have a problem with my car vs v8 I drove to shop let car running for 5min with air con on then go to drive off end car stop. Lost power to fuel pump end no injector pols end engine lite won't go on when key is on reds help plzz
Silly question, but have you checked your fuses? (EFI and fuel pump) as well as engine/ECU fuse.. also swap your EFI and fuel pump relays with headlight/horn relays (as long as same type)..

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Silly question, but have you checked your fuses? (EFI and fuel pump) as well as engine/ECU fuse.. also swap your EFI and fuel pump relays with headlight/horn relays (as long as same type)..
Yes mate I did all off that ther is a problem with the black end red wire from ecu ther is no 12v going to it I run a 12v igniting to it eng got feul pump end power at injectors end I engine light works to but I have no spark at coil end injectors not priming

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
Yes mate I did all off that ther is a problem with the black end red wire from ecu ther is no 12v going to it I run a 12v igniting to it eng got feul pump end power at injectors end I engine light works to but I have no spark at coil end injectors not priming
So you did swap EFI and fuel pump relays with horn/headlight relays? (just to elliminate a faulty relay) and you checked all fuses?

Also, did you turn engine off before you went to drive again or was it running continuously and then it just cut out as you went to drive away?

Did you check negative link on the engine-chassis connection as well as battery to chassis cable connection.. not loose?

Is the engine turning over nomally by the starter motor?

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
Have you got an aftermarket immobiliser or alarm fitted in the car?

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
So you did swap EFI and fuel pump relays with horn/headlight relays? (just to elliminate a faulty relay) and you checked all fuses?

Also, did you turn engine off before you went to drive again or was it running continuously and then it just cut out as you went to drive away?

Did you check negative link on the engine-chassis connection as well as battery to chassis cable connection.. not loose?

Is the engine turning over nomally by the starter motor?
Yes mate car was running when to drive over end just stop engine is turning over I did not. Check the negative yet