Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Got no injector pols end no petrol pump

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Yes ther is a aftermarket alarmon it

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
Yes mate I did all off that ther is a problem with the black end red wire from ecu ther is no 12v going to it I run a 12v igniting to it eng got feul pump end power at injectors end I engine light works to but I have no spark at coil end injectors not priming
Injectors not priming or fuel pump not running and no spark at ignition leads are all separate things and generally not related. Ok, find the ignition module (transistor mounted on aluminium heatsink to the right of engine, on the body of car) and while trying to start engine, try hitting it with the handle of a larger screw driver moderately hard, see if you get any response..

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
Yes ther is a aftermarket alarm on it
Find aftermarket alarm/immobilizer box, and while trying to start car, try hitting that with handle of screw driver, see if it makes a difference...

Should be above the brake pedals behind fuses (usually)

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Injectors not priming or fuel pump not running and no spark at ignition leads are all separate things and generally not related. Ok, find the ignition module (transistor mounted on aluminium heatsink to the right of engine, on the body of car) and while trying to start engine, try hitting it with the handle of a larger screw driver moderately hard, see if you get any response..
I have the fuel pump working just no spark from coil to dizzy have power at injectors but not priming I try my ignition module on my mates vr v8 end it works

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
O
Find aftermarket alarm/immobilizer box, and while trying to start car, try hitting that with handle of screw driver, see if it makes a difference...

Should be above the brake pedals behind fuses (usually)
k mate I will can I disconnected see if that will work

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
O

k mate I will can I disconnected see if that will work
Just try hitting it a bit while trying to start engine, see if it makes any difference (before you go disconnecting it)

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Ok
Just try hitting it a bit while trying to start engine, see if it makes any difference (before you go disconnecting it)
I will mate end thank you for yore help to

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
I have the fuel pump working just no spark from coil to dizzy have power at injectors but not priming I try my ignition module on my mates vr v8 end it works
The fuel pump might sound like it's working, but doesnt mean it's pumping fuel (it can still be faulty) but that does not explain why you have no sparks from ignition coil.. the two are not related at all... it could be your ignition coil that gone faulty or the HES inside the distributor has gone fauly.

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
Ok

I will mate end thank you for yore help to
You could try disconnecting one side of the ignition coil and use multimeter to measure resistance (in ohms) between the two sides of the coil.. as well as from one of the connections to where the HV comes out from the coil (but again, disconnect one side of the coil and remove the HV output plug) tell me what you find (if you have a multimeter)

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
The fuel pump might sound like it's working, but doesnt mean it's pumping fuel (it can still be faulty) but that does not explain why you have no sparks from ignition coil.. the two are not related at all... it could be your ignition coil that gone faulty or the HES inside the distributor has gone fauly.
I try the coil to on my mates car end it works the dizzy is new end fuel pump is new to I check it end it's pumping fuel