Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Got no injector pols end no petrol pump

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
I have the fuel pump working just no spark from coil to dizzy have power at injectors but not priming I try my ignition module on my mates vr v8 end it works
Even if you removed the ignition module from your car and tried in your mates car, maybe it came good for that period while testing, still doesn't mean it's good as it can have intermittent fault, loose connection inside, thats why i suggested you try hitting it while it's in your car and while triong to start the car.

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Even if you removed the ignition module from your car and tried in your mates car, maybe it came good for that period while testing, still doesn't mean it's good as it can have intermittent fault, loose connection inside, thats why i suggested you try hitting it while it's in your car and while triong to start the car.
Ok il give it a go is not that old to got rebuilt in 2018 with all the new upgrading stuff. Il give it a hit see if that help end I did try my mates v8 one in my car end it did not work but works in his car

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
I try the coil to on my mates car end it works the dizzy is new end fuel pump is new to I check it end it's pumping fuel
Did you try hitting the aftermarket immobilizer/alarm a bit while trying to start it yet? Try that..

Also, in the passenger side door frame (near glovebox height) you should have the factory imobilizer override switch.. spray some CRC or WD40 into it heaps and try switching that on and off several times (providing you have the key for it.. othewrise get key from holden with your cars VIN number etc) these sometimes become corroded and cause loose connection and can cause EFI and ignition issues..

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
Did you try hitting the aftermarket immobilizer/alarm a bit while trying to start it yet? Try that..

Also, in the passenger side door frame (near glovebox height) you should have the factory imobilizer override switch.. spray some CRC or WD40 into it heaps and try switching that on and off several times (providing you have the key for it.. othewrise get key from holden with your cars VIN number etc) these sometimes become corroded and cause loose connection and can cause EFI and ignition issues..
Failing that, try swapping your ECU (computer) with your mates one (providing they're both V8 and both manual... it's behind the passenger side kickpanel.. you could also try swapping the BCM at same time..

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta

Na did not try hitting it yet it's like 1:00 am I'm in Sydney naw my car is vs hsv manta it don't have that key Imobilizer

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
Ok il give it a go is not that old to got rebuilt in 2018 with all the new upgrading stuff. Il give it a hit see if that help end I did try my mates v8 one in my car end it did not work but works in his car
It's very unusual that you get problems with both with EFI or fuel pump as well as ignition at exactly same time.. that's why i'm thinking it's the aftermarket immobilizer with relays inside becoming loose or that your ECU has sh*at itself for some reason..

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Failing that, try swapping your ECU (computer) with your mates one (providing they're both V8 and both manual... it's behind the passenger side kickpanel.. you could also try swapping the BCM at same time..
I try the ecu out of his one end no go. I did not try the bcm yet

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Yea
It's very unusual that you get problems with both with EFI or fuel pump as well as ignition at exactly same time.. that's why i'm thinking it's the aftermarket immobilizer with relays inside becoming loose or that your ECU has sh*at itself for some reason..[/Q yes it's crazy mate I think it mite b the alarm coz I lost power to my black with red stripe wire from my ecu then I fun 12v ignition power to it end got my fuel pump working hot power to injectors end got the engine light working got power at coil just no spark from coil end injectors not priming

Blackwolf101

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator 215
It's very unusual that you get problems with both with EFI or fuel pump as well as ignition at exactly same time.. that's why i'm thinking it's the aftermarket immobilizer with relays inside becoming loose or that your ECU has sh*at itself for some reason..
I have a VT as well, a V6 and all was driving OK and got home and could not lock the car with remote (stopped responding) so no worries i locked it with key manually, but next day i could not start it at all or lock or unlock doors with remote (not even turning over) well i had to swap the ECU as well as the BCM in it to make it work again.. but from VT onwards the BCM and ECU communicated with one another (you can't just replace one and not the other as then they are unable to talk to ane another) so got both from the same car that was getting wrecked to fix my car. But in my case it didn't just cut out, it driven fine until i turned it off. But as far as i know the VS don't need both replaced. Anyway just saying as an example of what i had with mine.

Mihai

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
I have a VT as well, a V6 and all was driving OK and got home and could not lock the car with remote (stopped responding) so no worries i locked it with key manually, but next day i could not start it at all or lock or unlock doors with remote (not even turning over) well i had to swap the ECU as well as the BCM in it to make it work again.. but from VT onwards the BCM and ECU communicated with one another (you can't just replace one and not the other as then they are unable to talk to ane another) so got both from the same car that was getting wrecked to fix my car. But in my case it didn't just cut out, it driven fine until i turned it off. But as far as i know the VS don't need both replaced. Anyway just saying as an example of what i had with mine.