Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Got sludge ?

KING46Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VFII Calais V 6.2L Sed
. And if the car belonged to the mechanic making the video, it may be faked but to what point.
Because its all about how many veiws, likes and subscribers you have these days. Everyone wants that viral 15 mins of fame. Could have also been a PR stunt.
Regardless, my link above explains that it is in fact genuine and is likely to not have been due to neglect.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Their, there, they're
And don’t forget were, we’re and lots lots more....

It maybe due to poor education standards but definitely autocorrect and time poor typists who don’t read what they type before posting plays a big part.

This does my head in
Spelling and grammar can be easily navigated. Dealing with stupid bureaucracies does my head in o_O

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Thank you Skylarking for typing ‘definitely autocorrect’...it seems that 9 out of 10 people these days would have typed ‘defiantly autocorrect’ ...hopefully autocorrect is to blame for this but I’m not so sure...:(

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thank you Skylarking for typing ‘definitely autocorrect’...it seems that 9 out of 10 people these days would have typed ‘defiantly autocorrect’ ...hopefully autocorrect is to blame for this but I’m not so sure...:(
Gotta defiantly like both intended and unintended puns :p

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
I found that typing 'fuckwit' it will auto correct to 'bucket' so I just type 'bucket' :p

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
I found that typing 'fuckwit' it will auto correct to 'bucket' so I just type 'bucket' :p
Apple iPad leaves it as typed... maybe a subliminal message to the rusted on Apple devotees o_O