Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gouldinator1's Sv6

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Thanks man, the gauges I picked up from Supercheap, Calibre digital gauge, 70-80 bucks each. Quite nice I like them.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
hey mate how much did phreddies dash conversion cost all up if you dont mind me asking? thats the exact colour scheme i want haha

mazaa93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Sv6
man that conversion you did to the lights is awesome as.
how much did it set you back doing everything light-related?

lower it, get some fats and 19"s and you're set!

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Hey guys, the dash conversion with LED strips in both the front and back footwells, plus one in the boot and morphing needles on the cluster was 440 all up. About 6 hours worth of work.

mazaa93 that is the next big spender planned, lowering it and get rims.

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Boot install is awesome man! will definitely be getting something like that in the future :)

How much did the actual install cost if you dont kind mate? i've already got all the gear so after a price on setting it up like yours?

cheers ;)

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Hey man the install cost me a lot. Over 4 grand worth. I don't have the cost on hand but I will try to break it down off the top of my head.

The custom fiberglass boxes was 1300 for the two but you get probably get it done cheaper at 1000.
The amp rack was 400.
CAT 10 was 500 including install I think.
Was 100 bucks each for head unit and speaker install. And a 100 or so for each amp to be installed with cabling.
I also got the four doors sound deadened. I did the boot my self. The inside shell of the door was done in dynamat and the outside metal which rubs on the trim was done in Focal's sound deader. That cost I think 1300 all up for the parts and install.

Think that was a rough cost of it. If you want exact cost just let me know.

Andyp09

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY Executive Series II
Hey mate was it hard changing the Dash lights? How many LEDs did it need all up? Looks sweet as :)

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Andyp09, it isn't overly difficult if you are good with electronics but I didn't change the lights. I got Greg at ASR Audio to do it for me. Check out his website, has a lot of information and prices there.

As for how many LEDs, I believe it is a straight swap for each globe. So every green globe is changed to an blue LED.

Gouldinator1

Strip Sack, Miller!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Sv6
Been busy so haven't been able to do much on the car but it is due a service soon.

Having problems with the audio again and hoping to get that sorted this week.

During the week between the public holidays though I went a bit crazy with a spray gun, still have a few pieces to do but here are some photos.

zkasBXI.png

Vyq93oz.png

lSDkXHa.png

F2CJVHo.png

jYtgA4V.png

Last edited: