Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gran turismo 5 new e3 vid 2009 omg omg

VZCalZone

now choppin the VZ
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz calais, vx2 exec
actually I wouldn't mind that cannon, ricers here I come.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Well, its hard to impress me, considering the original GT was hyped, and failed. GT4 was hyped, and failed. Just seems there setting themselves up for the same sort of fail that N4S has faced. Of course, that doesn't include the fanboys who wil love it even if it is ****.

I've had every single GT and played all of them ALOT was also ranked in the top 20 drivers in worldwide for the first 3 on most tracks. It's often unfinsihed but really it's a work in progress, that's how it's allways been. They just continue to develope it untill Date X burn the latest build and that's that. This is just the way it works in GT land. It's still the best console car sim you can get and has been since day one

NIXONLS1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my mum
Looks awesome, might need to get rid of the xbox and get a ps3.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I will add, anyone that's used a wheel and driven the nurburgring on standard tyres will never be the same again :) you simply can't stop laping untill your arms fail :p

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Its the most realistic option out there on a gaming console.

If ya don't like it, don't post.

Can post where i like ;)
Just the same as the people who post in the N4S threads, stating the same (huge hype, then flops)

Like i said, the fanboys will love it even if its ****. I want to know what will make it stand out. Keep in mind the first GTs i played, there was nothing to compare to, now i've played Forza2, so the standard is set pretty high.

tanner892

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE SSV M6
I was living on GT4 for literally months when i got it and still play it every now and then, the cars drive properly and you can really tell the difference with upgrades and different tyres, however the worst part i think about the game is that the cars pretty much sound the same, you get an ss or a chevelle and it sounds like a skyline, i hope they fix the engine sounds in this game, worst part about them, otherwise I'll be getten GT5 for sure :), also some more upgrades visually would be good.

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
im also hanging for this game shud be good...well hoprfully

im with stealthy, ive had forza 2 and wow now thats a car game, i pretty much had every car in that game was simply amazing, ever since i sold off the xbox no other racing game has come close, so my standards are set pretty high aswell...

videos mean **** lets just wait to it comes out then we will see if its good or not...