Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Grand Theft Auto IV (GTA4)

fabz

I Can Do Science Me
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown V6 VT commodore 5 speed
yeah....i kinda think if you've got even maybe a 10th of a brain cell you could tell the difference between a game, and real life.
then for those that dont have any brains....well they would do that **** anyway, whether there was a game with stuff like that on it or not.
the "blame the ......." (game, movie, show, music...etc..) argument is pretty pathetic.

Well said. s

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
Looks awesome. GTA are the only good games going around. The only games i can actually sit down and enjoy without getting bored. The only reason I went and bought a ps2 was for GTA3... and then came vice city.... and then san andreas....

I still have the original version of san andreas... going to be worth a bit in the future.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
yeah....i kinda think if you've got even maybe a 10th of a brain cell you could tell the difference between a game, and real life.
then for those that dont have any brains....well they would do that **** anyway, whether there was a game with stuff like that on it or not.
the "blame the ......." (game, movie, show, music...etc..) argument is pretty pathetic.
AGREE 100% well said.

can't wait for this game to come out will be tops, the graphics are just unreal.

Fast_VR_Boy

Twin Snails
Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin Turbo 300zx Targa
which is over 70% of todays youth... it makes kids think stealing **** is cool, and running from the cops and ****...

aZk.

I have seen numerous kids getting guns, stealing cars, running people over.

Also with any shooter up game, kids run around shooting people?

Wake up

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob

very well said. the people that commit crimes like murder stealing etc... usually have had problems at home or have had stuff happend to them. rarely games have anything to do with it

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
this game (and GTA5) is my reason for buying a PS3. when it comes out i will be getting one

I think you mean GT5 and yes I've seen a demo of that and it looks excellent. Even the people in the stands move realistically.

The invention of GTA3 fast tracked gaming and gave adventure games a new lease on life. I'm hoping to see GTA4 bring it up to the next level. I just wished that they made this multiplayer on-line. Imagine having say 20 people in a game all fighting it out.

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
I think you mean GT5 and yes I've seen a demo of that and it looks excellent. Even the people in the stands move realistically.

The invention of GTA3 fast tracked gaming and gave adventure games a new lease on life. I'm hoping to see GTA4 bring it up to the next level. I just wished that they made this multiplayer on-line. Imagine having say 20 people in a game all fighting it out.
I remember playing GTA3 online, there was a multilayer mod going around on PC, it was very laggy but I remember playing it.