Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Great Day For Australia!!

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I hope they're all there on merit.
This is the potential issue. Has Aussie Albo picked them for the sake of being able to say look how many women I've chosen? I can't answer it, im not that into politics but reverse sexism is just as bad as the usual type. All roles should be filled based on merit, not PR opportunity. Still, I'm glad scomo got the boot. Hot air and BS never keeps you at the top for too long.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
What do you base that on? Dudes been around for 5 minutes. When you use that word to describe a political persuasion you're just putting yourself in a tard bucket of your own
Get TARD!!

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
I see the opposition is blaming Labour for the gas crisis, what else are they going to buggar up? Only been in power 5 minutes and they have wrecked the solid 10 years of LNP responsible fiscal management. I knew I should have voted UAP! Now I have a pallet full of horse Ivermectin to try and sell, maybe Clive will buy it? He spent quite a lot for no gain so surely he'll buy it. As a cure all for covid, herpes, STD's and Ford ownership it only works when you triple the dose. That stops you breathing which is also a cure for stupidity, not enough UAP voters and representatives used it. ;)

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
I see the opposition is blaming Labour for the gas crisis, what else are they going to buggar up? Only been in power 5 minutes and they have wrecked the solid 10 years of LNP responsible fiscal management.
I still cant believe that I’m even hearing this one as an argument against Labor! It just shows how stupid/gullible some people are.

How does a government that has been in for two weeks and not even passed any laws yet have any effect on the gas market.

The only effect from Labor that seems plausible is that the gas market operators (the major gas companies) don’t want a Labor government in charge so they are trying hard the blow the joint up to make Labor look bad!

The LNP even hinted as much when they said something along the lines of “we’ve kept gas prices low because we have a good relationship with the industry”.

Thats possibly code for “we were both in this corruption together and now Labor is going to rock the apple cart with an ICAC so us and our mates in the gas industry better make them look bad”.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
The LNP even hinted as much when they said something along the lines of “we’ve kept gas prices low because we have a good relationship with the industry”.
A thought occurs that this right here tells you all you need to know about what’s wrong with the way our government operates (and the US as well for that matter)!

Government is supposed to run the country by enacting laws that are enacted for the public good and apply to everybody, not through special relationships with certain companies/people/economic sectors!

If a government isn’t pissing off corporations they aren’t doing it right!

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I see the opposition is blaming Labour for the gas crisis, what else are they going to buggar up?
Standard operating procedure for an opposition party, regardless of the colour of the tie they are wearing. Whinge, whinge, complain.

It was refreshing when Chris Minns (NSW ALP) took over from Crying Jodie, and stated that it was not the job of an opposition party to oppose everything because they could. His low key, sensible comments about the state of the State should make the current Liberals worried about 25Mar'23.

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
so how many years will Labor now blame all issues on the libs... either side can whinge all they want only Labor can do something about it so will they step up or continue to blame everyone alse, so far they say they cant do anything until october budget so we will see who is still living in a house and employed in 4 months of this mess before anything is done

Baldoldfart

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY
......... until the next election is called, or 27 July 2025.
That's what the LNP have done the last ten years, the hardcore Libs are still blaming Whitlam. No Libs will ever take any responsibility for anything.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
so how many years will Labor now blame all issues on the libs...
All politicians learn the political salute, which is to point the finger of blame at their opponents…

It’s a right of passage and one learnt by all persuasions as they become uncaring dushbags :p

So there is no end to the salute :rolleyes:

Last edited: