Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Great support and advice from Mace.

wod300

Reaction score
Members Ride
2001 VX Berlina Supercharged 3.8
Hi Steve,
I just wanted to say thanks for your assistance recently with getting the boost upgrade and your help with my bypass problem on my VX L67 Berlina. The improvement is quite good overall and I look forward to installing the CAI.

Now that I've done everything that I wanted to do at this stage, I'd like to drop by and pick up a memcal to suit the following setup:

2 1/4" catback system
Mace 10psi pulley
Mace Cold air intake
Running 98 octane fuel

Could you please let me know how long it will take to organise as I'd like to call in and pick one up from you.

Thanks again Steve,
Mathew

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Steve,
I just wanted to say thanks for your assistance recently with getting the boost upgrade and your help with my bypass problem on my VX L67 Berlina. The improvement is quite good overall and I look forward to installing the CAI.

Now that I've done everything that I wanted to do at this stage, I'd like to drop by and pick up a memcal to suit the following setup:

2 1/4" catback system
Mace 10psi pulley
Mace Cold air intake
Running 98 octane fuel

Could you please let me know how long it will take to organise as I'd like to call in and pick one up from you.

Thanks again Steve,
Mathew
No problems Mathew,

Send us an email to our support site and we'll take it from there

Kindest Regards,
Steve