Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Green Badges??

lclynch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
hey guys i was just wondering if anyone has sprayed their holden badges and SV6/SS badges green?
Im waiting on the black and green numberplates from the RTA. (if you havent seen them there is an example below).
So really i was wanting my badges to match the plates... Thoughts ?

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 204

lclynch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
i thought of it but if you take off the front badge youre left with the badge shape still.. and ive looked, i dont think anyone makes a plain grill yet. Apart from the VK grill that fits from HDT but its like $380.

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD
Black and Green is a good combo, im doing it myself except opposite . Green car with black parts

But simiilar to you a guy named BONNERS on thsi forum has done some things so you might wana check his thread. He doesnt have green holden badges but he has green stripe, green brakes and his SS badges painted green.

lclynch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
Black and Green is a good combo, im doing it myself except opposite . Green car with black parts

But simiilar to you a guy named BONNERS on thsi forum has done some things so you might wana check his thread. He doesnt have green holden badges but he has green stripe, green brakes and his SS badges painted green.

thanks mate, thats what i wanted. But does anyone know who hard it is to get theses badges off to spray and put them back on. Like in the ute are there screws behind the tailgate pannel holding them on or are they sickaflexed on??

HussySV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW GOLF GTD

lclynch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
ok thanks mate. Its just getting it back on that might be a problem...

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
Easy enough to paint - simple as sand, prime, paint and clear. Treat yourself to new badges though and ditch the old ones - that way you don't have to stuff around with trimming the mounting tape on your existing badges. Paint the new ones up - de-badge and re-badge in one swift, stealth manoeuvre. The car won't know what hit it.

lclynch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore Ute
sounds good but how do i re apply the badges?