Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Grennan's G8 SSV Sportswagon!

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I want to do the OTR/Infill panel, fuse box and I want to buy a split engine cover and do that.

Black alloy for all the fluid bottles.

with a tiny bit of chrome to break it up

Eterno

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS 2015 Wagon Vf V8
Nice looking beast.. Feeling for you about getting done for over taking an idiot doing below the speed limit. I was lucky I did not get done on the weekend on the west gate freeway twice had idiots in the right hand lane doing 90 ks holding up traffic, booted it to get around and doing 140 - 150 before you know it... If i didn't have the missus with me going crook both times I prob would have kept doing it.. Fark those idiots going slow in the right hand lane drive me nuts!

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Commiserations Gren.
Bad drivers every where causing chaos. We were coming back home a week ago from NSW at 100kph+ and in front of us were 3 cars and in the very front a caravan, that suddenly slowed right down and turned right over a double line into a rest area.
Narrow road so nowhere to go and cars in front were every where swerving with me hard on the brakes with Wife yelling "look out".
I only just made it into a space by a meter with the cars in front all at funny angles and this caravan moron SLOWLY going over to the right for a rest.

If ANY of us had of hit something in front of us we are in the wrong, but caused by a total moron. Was very lucky and I must admit I was a bit shaken and backed off a bit for a while.

Eterno

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS 2015 Wagon Vf V8
Commiserations Gren.
Bad drivers every where causing chaos. We were coming back home a week ago from NSW at 100kph+ and in front of us were 3 cars and in the very front a caravan, that suddenly slowed right down and turned right over a double line into a rest area.
Narrow road so nowhere to go and cars in front were every where swerving with me hard on the brakes with Wife yelling "look out".
I only just made it into a space by a meter with the cars in front all at funny angles and this caravan moron SLOWLY going over to the right for a rest.

If ANY of us had of hit something in front of us we are in the wrong, but caused by a total moron. Was very lucky and I must admit I was a bit shaken and backed off a bit for a while.
Idiots like this seem to be getting worse and we get this sort of stuff all the time living on a coastal town with rubber necks and overseas tourist all over the shop. The other fools that really annoy me too are the extra, very careful clowns who will not over take a caravan or horse float even on long clear straight sections, had one of them also on the way home with a line of about 10 cars backed up, I know the roads very well near home and had to hook out and pass a few at a time as the other idiots were doing 80 and 90... Seems to be getting worse, if everyone did the 100 k speed limit there would be less agro and hassles everywhere!

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Totally agree Ëterno"

I call them safety drivers. I say this to my Wife often......Oh God, here's another safety driver up ahead.

Getting along at UNDER the speed limit that's way too slow, and holding everything up. Very frustrating.
They really seem to have no idea or don't want to have any idea that for say in a 110 kmh zone they could set their cruise to 117 because their speedometer reads 5k over and 117 is safe and not only gets them who ever they are quicker and stops the frustration.

Check your God damned speedo's on a GPS, or use GPS.

Eterno

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS 2015 Wagon Vf V8
Too right Gossie, I actually get that annoyed that sometimes I sit close on there ass giving them the hint to move over left or speed up a bit but no they will sit there on 92 km and just keep going, making me roar past on the left hand side giving them a look of disgust, I look in my review mirror and they still sit there whilst others overtake doing the same... I really think these people cause more road rage and grief than any other indecent!