Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Group C VK

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
looks good, when is the kit going on???

bradj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk,vk,vl
looks good, when is the kit going on???

Kit will go on some time in the New Year, prob late January.
It will be one of the next jobs.
Cheers

bradj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk,vk,vl
looking real good bradj i like the engine colour looks real clean

Yeah man, I wanted a clean look and it works well with the black rubber parts, radiator and hoses etc
Tyres arrive on Wednesday, hanging out for the rims now.
Will get the stainless steel exhaust made and fitted first thing in the New Year and the driveshaft mod and thats the last big jobs on the build.

bradj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk,vk,vl
Tyres have arrived today

The tyres have finally arrived today and they look great.
Pirelli P Zero's look great and are huge.
Looking forward to getting the rims here and the tyres mounted up and on the car.

angobud1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk
hi other than sve does anyone know where to find group c bodykits for the vk and the original size of the white momo wheels on the marlboro big banger brocky raced

bradj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk,vk,vl
hi other than sve does anyone know where to find group c bodykits for the vk and the original size of the white momo wheels on the marlboro big banger brocky raced

Mate they own the genuine moulds so thats were you want to go to get it right and his price is bloody reasonable.
Why dont you just call them and buy it?
I have moulds for the genuine kit but not interested in building them to sell.
I have replica MOMO rims being made. From memory they were originally 16x11 and 16x9.5 rims.
Cheers

angobud1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk
hi again who is making your replica momos and roughly how many dollars are they costing you this is my first project build , a group c replica like brocks race car will be white with tan interior with recaros and would love white wheels like originals

bradj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk,vk,vl
hi again who is making your replica momos and roughly how many dollars are they costing you this is my first project build , a group c replica like brocks race car will be white with tan interior with recaros and would love white wheels like originals

Wheels and tyres, $7600 incl powder coat etc. They are 17's and they are for the Group C race car build not the blue one.

tourettes

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive
my sweet vh im building

hi im changing everythink in my vh to a ve gts commodore and im having problems with the dash i dont know how to monut the ve dash anyone know how??? thanks

bradj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk,vk,vl
hi im changing everythink in my vh to a ve gts commodore and im having problems with the dash i dont know how to monut the ve dash anyone know how??? thanks

You have taken on a massive job. Nothing about it is immediately compatible. Maybe you should start your own thread in the Technical discussion area.
Cheers