Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GTA u live on in hy heart

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
hey i was reading my e-mails yesterday and found out that Grand theft auto : san andreas has been banned in aus, i'm a bit pissed about this cos its a awesome game (glad i got it), whats peoples thoughts on this?

V

VNBOY

i got it, its awesome.

i personally dont care but hey im 19 i dont have kids to raise yet.

the fact that you can pull chicks over and root them is a bit over the top ( for kids) and the language is much the same.

they should just make it R 18+ and be done with it, the game itself is awesome.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
At first i didn't care, even the first GTA got banned, cept for mum decided it'd be a good idea to knock over the PS2 and scratch my copy of GTASA, so looks like its the censored version for me now!

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
i dont think they intend to re-release it, also vnboy, aus has no r18+ for games, the oflc says by banning the 18+ contet gsames kids cant play them. violent influece sdoved, but as we all know it isnt. kids as young as 7 are still playing MA games [15+] and what about movies? underage kids see restricted stuff all the time.

and thigs like the following tend to make one wonder [though the kid is a yank] but its kids like these that litter xbox means i dont play halo2 online. ftp://chom.serveftp.com/upload here only/Chocolatemilk.wmv [42meg ish]

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
funny thing is that i have been playing gta games for years and i'm not a psycho-killer, i'm pretty much a pussy it hasnt affected me in any way, though i do drive pretty hard, but thats what commodores are made for.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I'm a pirate.

VY03

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Acclaim
I got the game and if you hit other cars on the street or highways the drivers sometime chase after you which is funny when you bail out and they
end up rear ending someone else in front

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I've finished GTA3 and GTA:VC, and I haven't gone out and killed anyone yet or gone into a high speed chase, run down policemen and eventually have them send the army after me because even the AFP can't take me out!

Or HAVE I?

*shifty eyes*

Someone with a PC can always pirate the uncensored version anyway, but I have heard they will re-release the game with the hot coffee moddable stuff taken out.

H

Hector martinez

Yeah well it doesnt matter if you have a copy of it but if you dont it would be a pain in the ass