Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GTO Calipers & Disks To VNSS

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Street Legal 355ci VN SS - Daily: VP SS
I can get a sweet deal on four piston GTO calipers and disks all round, so im just wondering what mods are needed to be done to fit the calipers and disks to my vnss? I know you can get adapters ect for the vt spec calipers ect but what about GTO spec? Is it the same story for the rear end aswell?

Cheers

lazyass

Reaction score
Members Ride
Have moved up to VE SS
The fronts should fit with new hoses and hub adapters but the rears won't due to the handbrake being different and i think the way the calipers mount.

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yea im getting new rims/tyres coz i got no tread on the rears. 18's should do it nicely. Cheers

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Fronts all you need is the hub adaptors, the rears speak to Tony (Mr Spares) as he has adaptors to suit a VT rear on a VN.
AirStrike :air:

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
I was also told by some1 on another forum that the vt hub adapters wont fit because the vz/vt stud pattern is different. I have a few doupts with this comment. Does anyone know if theres any truth behind this. I have no idea atm.

coolvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
5sp VN Executive1988, VX SS 6sp
Im pretty sure all commodore stud paterns are the same. thats what i have been told anyway

Dan355

Go THE SS's
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yea i thought so. "Apparently" the stud pattern on the VE's are different. Probly false info to, wouldnt surprise me. Anyway ive ordered the front end package with braided lines so i should receive it in a fortnight. Cheers all for your input.