Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GTS seat foam

Banjo79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Sportwagon
Going to Proseat in Bris next week to place an order. 2 front seats in leather start at $1650. Anyone got pics of their material and designs? I'm pretty fond of the GTS R seat layup myself.
Just for laughs, Holden quoted $1189 for new foam and cover for drivers side SS.

Mattricho

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV my15
Hey @Banjo79 how did you go with proseat??
I really want to get the GTS seats with all the extra leg and shoulder bolstering.

Banjo79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Sportwagon
Took a while to bite the bullet, but I ordered about 3 weeks ago and will get them fitted hopefully by next week. Toyed with a few combinations but ended up with GTSr style just for the front for now. The diamond stitch sections are leather though, not alcantara and feel a bit harder to touch than the rest of the leather but also has thicker foam backing, I guess to create the pillow effect, so should be durable and is comfortable. 2k.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
I've had mine in the car for just over a year now and I absolutely love them. Best mod I've done so far. Very comfortable and they look/feel like when I first bought them. My car is a daily so they get sat on.. I went with an OEM look to blend in with the OEM back seats.

Resized_20180407_093215.jpeg

Mattricho

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV my15
@3rspecB where did you get yours done at? I like the headrest but I’m thinking I’ll get SSV put in my headrest.
SS being an outline then fill the V with silver stitching

Banjo79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Sportwagon
You'll get some inspiration from Proseats facebook page. Bear in mind, that every extra is going to add some cost. I'm also getting the centre armrest done in leather, white stitch, about $180.

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
@3rspecB where did you get yours done at? I like the headrest but I’m thinking I’ll get SSV put in my headrest.
SS being an outline then fill the V with silver stitching

Incharge Automotive in Tullamarine, VIC.

My mate went with SSv on his headrests for his VF2 Redline and SS on the headrests for his VF2 Ute

FB_IMG_1556861071398.jpg

Last edited:

[paradox]

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV-R
Incharge Automotive
i hear nothing but good things about them, personally id want the SSV in the top middle patch of the back not the headrest.
similar to the SS in the VE.