Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ZeroLachie

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN/VF Caprice V, Series 2, 6.2l
Hi everyone,
This has probably already been asked but can anyone recommend the best place to roll guards on the North Side of Brisbane?

I have a 2016 WN Caprice V Series 2 (VF or so I'm told). Who Bob Jane and Solden panel and paint have told me that due to the rear guard being double lip? Or something...? It cant be done with a normal roller and most people would refuse to do it! So they recommend having it done at a panel shop by a panel beater.

However, I spoke to Percision Guard Rolling and he was more than happy to take the job.

My Issue is that I don't want to pay the panel shop $180 per guard plus painting when I could get away with $240 total using Percision guard rolling..
But Im worried about the quality of work that will be done for that price and the possibility of cracked paint, deformities in the panel, ect.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

After this its new Koya wheels and off to Hi Torque Performance for coilovers and a heap of engine work!

Tripxit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Wagon
Old post I know but did you end up using Percision Guard Rolling and how was it? I'm in Brisbane and looking to get the rear guards rolled. If anyone else can recommend somewhere that would be great.