Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gulf War 3?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Fill up your cars gentlemen (and ladies). With the recent escalation of the tit for tat between the US and Iran in the middle east leading to the US assassination of the Iranian general we could well be looking at the next middle east war which will be convenient for the US president who can use this to distract the US voters from his political problems (nothing like a little war to boost the poll numbers right?).

ChRiDDa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z Sportwagon
Juice already up to $1.75 around my neck of the woods

Can’t see it dropping anytime soon!

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Dammit! I was driving past stations today that were 1.36, and plenty of them.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
It's on like Donkey Kong!

Iran has just fired a dozen ballistic missiles at 2 US bases in Iraq and crude oil prices have started to climb. Trump will no doubt retaliate as he very much has the school boy bully mentality... I'm awaiting for his next tweet telling us how his reprisal was "perfect"!

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
It's on like Donkey Kong!

Iran has just fired a dozen ballistic missiles at 2 US bases in Iraq and crude oil prices have started to climb. Trump will no doubt retaliate as he very much has the school boy bully mentality... I'm awaiting for his next tweet telling us how his reprisal was "perfect"!

What a tool. I guess he's perhaps not got got long until either impeachment of election. Needs a good war to stoke up the nationalistic support.

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
War is probably the biggest money making business on the planet.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
It's time the Iranian underground got really serious with the USA and turfed these religious zealots out of what is Persia and got things back to normality before the Shah was disposed by this lot now.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yep, it seems US presidents like a good war to pump up approval ratings and it's a great distraction from his impeachment proceedings. Ball is in Trumps court. If he strikes targets in Iran I bet it'll be on. Iran has called his bluff, and have threatened to strike targets in Israel and Dubai if he does and any location US strikes are launched from!

Right now I'm calling it even odds that the US will try to drag it's allies into another middle east war by weeks end.

edit: wrong middle east place...

Last edited: