Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Gunnazz SSV.

SSVRED77

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE SS V 2007
I'm the same as you bro. I had a sv6 2006 auto Silver metallic in colour. Different situation though.

My sv6 got rear ended. Small bump by some retard on the phone whilst I was sitting at a red light. Anyway, the story gets worse... I took it to a panel repair shop that was approved by my insurance company. Whilst being repaired it was left outside behind closed gates so I was told by the panelbeater. Got a call that it was stolen from them 3 weeks later after I kept bugging them to repair the vehicle.

Total bs I reckon. I still think the panel beater knocked it off or crashed it somewhere during the repairing stage. I ended up buying SSv but they did'nt have silver available at the time so I went for a red one because they had it in the showroom. Two months later the cops rang and told me they found my old sv6 in... as I quote from the cop "A thousand pieces" A lot of these people in the auto business have connections with organised crime groups that knock off cars. Next time I'm taking my damaged vehicle straight to the insurance company car lot to be repaired.

Btw nice ride man. I would have got a ute if I did'nt have a family :) I am eventually gonna get a tune with GM Motorsport as I've heard nothing but good work from m8's

Gunnazz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
GM Motorsport has done all the work on my car and I cant fault there work, it is top notch. They are very professional and will to listen to what you have to say etc etc.

Sorry to hear about you car mate, I have only had to deal with a panel beater once when I managed to smash up my first car a 323 Mazda :rofl2: The amount of **** that went wrong was endless the car forever leaked water, had numerous squeaks and rattles and there detailers even managed to scratch the hell out of the paint on the roof.

Anyways good luck with the car mate you should start a thread once you start working on it.

Gunnazz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
IMG_0980.jpg

CV60VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Cars looking mint mate.
Hows the cam thinking about putting one in mine? nice and lumpy?

Gunnazz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Thanks mate, its getting there slowly. The SR II cam is very lumpy, Huge power but you do loose some drivability down low. I use the car for weekend duties now as its a handful in traffic etc. I'm in love with the cam now but it did take some getting used to. If your thinking of getting one Id recommend trying to find someone that has one and go for a drive and see what you think.