Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Guy who threw girl off bridge guilty of murder... thank god!

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
Guy who threw girl off bridge.... *update* JUST GOT LIFE!!! Awesome!

Man guilty of daughter's bridge murder

Best news I've heard all day.... finally commonsense in the court system. Finally some responsibility forced to be taken by the guilty person, instead of getting off on a temporarily insane 'loophole'. Hope he rots in there the bastard.

Edited: story update Bridge murder father jailed for life

Last edited:

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
Agreed. What a dick.

adrian123443

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Berlina
he was trying to get out of it by pleading insanity, IMO you murder someone you go to jail for a long time, if you murder someone and you are insane, then you should go to jail FOREVOR

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Jail is too good for someone like this. He will be kept out of general population.

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
hope he gets the **** belted out of him regulery.

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
bout time the legal system stood up to what it is and sent this inhumane prick to the clink....the only prob is like minux said he will prob not be in with the general population but insiders have ways and hell cop what he deserves!!!

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
What puzzles me, and (not really) shocks me is that it took them 5 days to come up with the verdict of guilty.

Throw in the "insane" plea and suddenly every bleeding heart brings up their objection to the guilty plea.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Sabbath, the issue was they had to come to an agreement it was murder. It would of been hard to prove this case was pre-meditated.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Glad to see step one is a good result, now let's wait for the sentancing. I am just glad he in not in SA otherwise he would probably be fined $50 and sent on his way!!!

Let's hope the Judge throws the book at him and locks him away for a very long time.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Sabbath, the issue was they had to come to an agreement it was murder. It would of been hard to prove this case was pre-meditated.

I think the phone call to his ex-wife was a pretty good indication of pre-meditation.

Arthur Freeman via ABC.net.au said:
Just moments before, Freeman had spoken to his ex-wife, who was waiting at the school to mark the milestone.

"Say goodbye to your children," he said. "You will never see your children again."

And then the action, of asking his daughter to climb into the front seat, and then getting out, picking her up walking to the side of the bridge and dropping her over the side.

You dont phone your ex-wife, tell her that she is never going to see her children again, and then follow through on that threat and not have some form of premeditaion. He may have gone insane after he had dropped her over the edge at the realisation of what he had done in his anger at his wife, but i believe the actions leading up to the moment when he dropped his own child off the bridge, as a form of retaliation to his ex-wife, were done out of a murderous intent to get back at his wife.