Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[H8RSGUNH8] Ants V8 super car kitted VT 6

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Got the all the lowering gear installed on friday $520 later well here he is :thumbsup: only thing i was hoping the fronts would b a tad lower so hope they settle more over the next few days. cant believe how bad he handle with out those swaybar link pins lol gotta say even b4 they were shot he had alot of body roll now its good like the VP's only quieter n smoother hahaha

Image035.jpg

Image041.jpg

Image042.jpg

Image040.jpg

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
Looks good man i like how it sits.....

But clean your bloody rims ya slack bastard.....:D:D:D:D:D

P.S and also your car

benjamino

needing some more undies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 6spd + 7psi
looks good mate, she could def use a clean.
hahah i like the blue colour with the roh prowlers, i reckn that if u had any bigger rims, ud find it would look to sit alot lower.
i think the fact we got 17's doesnt help the cause of lower looking-ness..
haha

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looks good man i like how it sits.....

But clean your bloody rims ya slack bastard.....:D:D:D:D:D

P.S and also your car

haha thanx man its a job 4 2day wen it cools down i think :p

looks good mate, she could def use a clean.
hahah i like the blue colour with the roh prowlers, i reckn that if u had any bigger rims, ud find it would look to sit alot lower.
i think the fact we got 17's doesnt help the cause of lower looking-ness..
haha

hahaha yeah i gotta clean it i just havent coz they have been re laying the road out the front n all the tar n crap is a bitch 2 get off so been waiting 4 most of the loose tar 2 **** off haha. yeah i think u could b right being 17s mayb i'll go up 2 18s but i really like the set i got on, dont see alot of them around and i wanted 5 spokes 2 go with the supercar style, they r actually CSA Chase rims ay, they didnt make them in 18s unfortunatly.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
looks good man. its coming along real nicely :)

yer gettin there eva so slowly haha next on the list is 2 finally get the front bar re painted and put back on and ive also got a greenfoam chip tune on the way 2 give it a bit of go fast and better fuel :thumbsup:

Had a few dramas through out the week after gettin the car lowered i tried a different mechanic purly coz its closer 2 xmas and down the road from work it was convinent so gave him a go but NEVER again :bang:

1st of all couple days after the car had been lowered i started hearing my sway bar link pins rattling again wtf? turns out he didnt tighten the top up properly i gave him the benifit of the doubt thinkin mayb these things do slip and come loose?

neways next day i go 2 put somthing in the back on the floor and i noticed 2 massive lumps in my floor :bang: 1 on each side, the **** used these points on the hoist coz he had 2 get the bolt out where the hoist usually sits but he had 2 take the bolts out 2 take the rear end out 2 fit the camber kits so i was back there the next day makin him fix my floor so annoyed by then, seriously did u think no1 would have noticed??????

THENNN......i get home 2 find 3 big scratches on the roof omg wtf man? surly this guy cant have a ticket hes a qualified RAC bloke aswell :bang: by the looks of it the idiots rested my rear sit on the roof so he could fix the floor and in doin so hes slid the seat back off the roof and the rods under neith have scrathed it either that or hes rested tools on my roof its just a coincidents that theres 1 on each side right above the rear doors where he was workin :bang: now i gotta wait till the 12th wen he and i both go back 2 work so he can get some1 2 look at it. so ****ed off right now

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Got a couple things done 2 the VT recently got the car detailed by savage1987 (Sam) and wat can i say simply awsome job man couldnt believe how well it came up so if ne1 from perth wants there car detailed hightly recommend Sam. Pics r in his hands atm so i'll try get some off him soon.

Next i got Greenfoams tune 4 the VT :dance: another bang 4 ur buck 4 sure. being a V6 theres not that wow factor like there was with the VP but theres definatly better throttle response and a bit more up and go through out the rev range. will report later on how well it goes with fuel in theory i should save some.

Decided i better put my own VT LED kit that ive worked on perfecting in the last 3 months or so of last year so everything was replaced so other customers can see exactly wat they r getting. 2 many ppl, u wouldnt see the difference between the 2 but i can and i must say this is pretty much almost flawless so heres some pics.

Red daytime needles
Image093.jpg

Cluster kit blue, red needles, original red markings and yellow RPM & KMS
Image095.jpg

Full kit
Image098.jpg

Image101.jpg

BOGANV8

I gotta V8 whoot whoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX 02 SS LS1
Look the goods man i like the dash.... (is that what mines going to be like we discussed)

bit of bad run with your car man i knew i should of came over and fitted it for you. ;);););)

Looking good man keep up the top work and will be in touch soon..