Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[H8RSGUNH8] Ants V8 super car kitted VT 6

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Looking great Ant. What made you lower it after not wanting to turn it into a bulldozer :p.

One thing i found out with the VP, Was it didn't seem to settle down like i thought. Height wise it's still to my eye the same. I see other VN-VP's getting around they look lower all over with SL springs...

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Look the goods man i like the dash.... (is that what mines going to be like we discussed)

bit of bad run with your car man i knew i should of came over and fitted it for you. ;);););)

Looking good man keep up the top work and will be in touch soon..

Yeah ya should have ya ******* hhaha jks yeah it will, exactly the same except with the colours u wanted tho u wont have the extra yellow bits 4 the KMs and 1000RPM section

Looking great Ant. What made you lower it after not wanting to turn it into a bulldozer :p.

One thing i found out with the VP, Was it didn't seem to settle down like i thought. Height wise it's still to my eye the same. I see other VN-VP's getting around they look lower all over with SL springs...

haha supprisingly the fronts not 2 low, others wanted it lower haha so i rekon i can get away with the bar tho atm i cant tell coz its in storage till i can find the cash 2 get it re sprayed again from the last **** up that did it.

BTW ur clusters on the way i'll PM u later and send some pics y it took longer than expected. :thumbsup:

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
haha supprisingly the fronts not 2 low, others wanted it lower haha so i rekon i can get away with the bar tho atm i cant tell coz its in storage till i can find the cash 2 get it re sprayed again from the last **** up that did it.
Out my way you would have scrap marks all over the place, Our roads go up and down up and down lol.
I was going to say he ****ed it up so he should fix it, But if he ****ed it you wouldn't trust him again.

BTW ur clusters on the way i'll PM u later and send some pics y it took longer than expected. :thumbsup:
To say i am only slightly excited would be a huge lie:bow:..

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanx 4 the pics Sam finally got some different pics haha all my others all look the same.

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
hey mate, love the look of the new front bar in your signature.

If your have a heat gun you can debadge it too. all holden badges are only stuck on.

remove any excess glue with kerosene and a cut and polish afterwards.

like the infill panel on the rear. It is all coming together nicely.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
hey mate, love the look of the new front bar in your signature.

If your have a heat gun you can debadge it too. all holden badges are only stuck on.

remove any excess glue with kerosene and a cut and polish afterwards.

like the infill panel on the rear. It is all coming together nicely.

Thanx 4 the comment its kinda draggin out but gettin there lol mayb this gov pack will help get the front bar resprayed and on after all this time but got a few other options 2 spend the money so see how far it stretches.

Still got the heater core (i think) 2 do at some stage 2. Im thinkin bout doin it myself but room is a problem as always.

The badges i dont really mind the holden 1ns will stay but the V6 badge im not really ashammed 2 leave it there so it may stay may not lol :p

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ant have you thought about getting a VY V6 badge ?. They look nice without the ecotec below it. Done it on the VP.

I havent man ay, 2 b honest if im gonna pull them off 4 any reason i would prolly just leave them off i think.