Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[H8RSGUNH8] Ants V8 super car kitted VT 6

Spitfire

Reaction score
Members Ride
Prius
Lookin good :) Some clear side indicators would look nice :)

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
i was thinkin clear indicators but not sure how it would look as theres no other clear lights on there and with the black theme the orange sorta separates it dunno will have another think tho.

i got some1 2 do some photo chopping and heres the best i got so far 2 have the bits painted yellow (would b a lil more yellowish tho not a bright yellow) does it really look that bad against the blue??

will try get the front bar dun 2 with the yellow see wat it looks like.

Attachments

• ants car lol(1).jpg
    ants car lol(1).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,608
Last edited:

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
wat sort of light blue? theres so many 2 choose from haha feel free 2 photo chop it and post it back on here 2 give me some ideas ne colours i wont mind ay

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
would if i could dude, i dont even have photoshop maybe a dark turquoise colour, anything but yellow. I used to have a little chart with different colours on it and the way i saw it colours opposite of one another on the chart didnt really match well kind of like this but with alot more colours http://www.peak.org/~jeremy/pix/rgb_cube.gif

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanx 4 the chart mate well ive decided 2 do the safe way with the 2nd colour and go a type of grey or silver went and had a look at some paint samples and put them up 2 my car yellow looks **** so im glad i found that out lol light blue or the turquise just didnt stand out at all so atm ive got my mind set on a mercury silver M7 or somthing similar 2 that

wat do u guys think should i go a lighter silver or darker?

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
love the blue interior light conversion very nice audio setups pretty sweet to

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
thanx man yer i had 2 change the lights 2 blue wen i saw it ay my HU has blue lights and LCD screen so it matches in well the green didnt really so im glad i did it :D

same with changin the old boss gear that was in the magna hahaha tell u wat tho i know they have a bad rep but that set up really pumped 4 such a **** rep ay tho was all the magna needed then lol

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
ok just an update had a lil hicup with the front bar found out the bar has actually been fitted or tried 2 fit 2 a VT b4 even tho wen i purchased it they seller told me it hadnt so i guess its always best 2 buy straight from a factory lol so lesson learnt there but bar was only $100 so it explains y it was so cheap....

Wat happend was the bar at the sides where the front fender joins 2 it they cut the bar 2 short so there was a huge 4-5 mm gap :S and tried adding 2 the mistakes with some bog and painted over it 2 look like they hadnt stuffed up so we sanded that right back and added this plastic powder stuff 2 it then used a special super glue 2 melt the powder stuff 2 fix up their mistakes so we got that all right and sittin nice but wen we went 2 screw it all down the front bar at the top was hittin the bonnet wen closed and there wasnt enough flex 2 bend it so ive decided im gonna get the supercar bar from SSV as i got the rest of the kit from them so it will fit better with some hope lol gonna b another $600 but id rather pay that then have a dodgy bar i think

we fitted the skirts and rears skirts all went well just gettin some paint on monday and then prep n paint them n fit them all on cars gonna look funny with out the front bar but that will have 2 wait haha

heres how far we got b4 i decided its not worth speading the money getting the bar painted lookin micky mouse wen its gonna look dodgy

Last edited:

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ok found my new bar ive just orded that $800 inc frieght 2 WA will b on its way over ina few weeks time as it needs 2 b made from SSV during next week only difference is that it has the Manta style front grill moulded in instead of using the orignal grills i made up just like in the 2nd pic which i stole from the VT/VX forum just 2 give u an idea of wat it was goin 2 look like :p

Im still goin 2 add the silver into the parts i said b4 as i think it looks a lil 2 plain 1 colour n needs 2 b broken up a lil ne opinions on the new bar??

Attachments

• 1346.jpg
    1346.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,382
  • DSC00012.JPG
    DSC00012.JPG
    242 KB · Views: 3,543
Last edited: