Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hackshop Garage Kincrome Set Up.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Wonder what the ACCC thinks about that.
Good point. I wonder if it’s changed at all.

I see there is an online portal for warranty claims now and I’m not sure if that was around at the time I claimed (around 6yrs ago)

The place my original box & tools was purchased from no longer sells Kincrome at all which is why I couldn’t take it back there as they were no longer a service agent. I didn’t bother to work out if they had to honour anything as the selling agent previously.

Too hard and I moved on to a place that would do it.

Now that I don’t have the receipt I will just have to suck up any that could get replaced under warranty. It’s been over 10yrs, not sure how they treat ‘lifetime’

Slightly related - Tupperware no longer replace under lifetime warranty unless you have a receipt. So if you bought something in the 70s or even 90s etc and no longer have the receipt, no warranty for you. Waiting to see if someone blows that up legally. That was a huge selling point for their ‘premium price/product’

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Good point. I wonder if it’s changed at all.

I see there is an online portal for warranty claims now and I’m not sure if that was around at the time I claimed (around 6yrs ago)

The place my original box & tools was purchased from no longer sells Kincrome at all which is why I couldn’t take it back there as they were no longer a service agent. I didn’t bother to work out if they had to honour anything as the selling agent previously.

Too hard and I moved on to a place that would do it.

Now that I don’t have the receipt I will just have to suck up any that could get replaced under warranty. It’s been over 10yrs, not sure how they treat ‘lifetime’

Slightly related - Tupperware no longer replace under lifetime warranty unless you have a receipt. So if you bought something in the 70s or even 90s etc and no longer have the receipt, no warranty for you. Waiting to see if someone blows that up legally. That was a huge selling point for their ‘premium price/product’
That bugs me because they aren’t warranting product. They are warranting the transaction. Tupperware is Tupperware. It’s not going to not be Tupperware. They made it.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.