Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Had some ideas, know they won't be considered but had to post :P

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
Hey guys,

Just realised that the purpose of the VE thread will probably change as the new model is owned by people and they discuss it and the mods they do to them and they end up being like any other model forum, had the idea that there be a new forum made called "Future models" or something, always a place for the speculative and fact posting that's been happening and enjoyed with the leadup to VE, but then for other models/revisions upcoming.

Also maybe VY and VZ forums should be merged into one now that the VE is out as they fall into the same criteria as the other models that are merged (same basic shape sort of)

Ahhh I dunno, I need to stop thinking :p

Infus10n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Captiva (Work Demo)
I think the reason the VY and VZ are seperate as they have totally different engines... but so do the VR and VS.... *shrug*

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I think VT-VZ should be one section like VB-VK. I know the VT is different to the VZ in allot of ways but is similar in just as many, just like the VB-VK LOL

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Infus10n said:
I think the reason the VY and VZ are seperate as they have totally different engines... but so do the VR and VS.... *shrug*
I can't even tell what's a VY or VZ from a distance.. Of course it's easy with the bonnet open, but they look the same to me..

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
i do belive that the current layout is due to design and some comon design they all share, i.e. the vb-vk section shares the same motor, and similar body shape
vl is a model to it's own
vn-vp is the same type
vr-vs is the same body shape, different motors,
vt-vx well the vx is a refined vt if you ask me
vy well it could prob be merged with the vz same body shape, different motors
and the ve it's a model all to it's own, shares nothign in comon with any model descriped here, bit like the vl, a law untill it's own. ill run it past darren

Last edited by a moderator:

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
idea squashed,

ecotec was a variant of the buick 3.8. nothign realy new about it
alloytec is a totaly new platform, as a result, the vz will be on it's own. if anything, after a little while, vz and ve might be merged into the one forum

Last edited by a moderator: