Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Happy Father’S Day! What did you get?

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Happy Father’s Day to all you Dads out there! What did you get? Was it what you wanted or will you be changing your will?
I got an Oodie (look it up) from my daughters, which led me to thinking I should make an appointment with my legal advisor with regards to the changing of my will, but then they presented me with a nice bottle of Dimple Whisky!
And so my will shall stay as it is for the time being, and I’ll wait until Christmas to see what happens then!

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I was allowed to chauffer on our shopping expedition today. On the way home I took a slight detour and got in some driving (20km detour). Most fun I've had since the start of lockdown.

After we got home my boy made brunch. Bacon, eggs, hash browns, jalapeno kransky sausages, good coffee, hazel croissants and some of my favorite biscuits.

Time for an afternoon nap I think. Then put in some serious thought into my next upgrade parts purchase.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Had a video chat with my daughter and grand daughter, would love to visit, but lockdowns....
My son lives within 5km, might sneak around to their place later today.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I wanted to give fathers day a miss this year after my father passed away a couple of months ago but obviously couldn't do that to my kids. So my son and his wife and my daughter coincidentally ended up at the dog park that my wife and I were at. I got some gift cards and chocolates and some other bits and pieces. All in all it turned out a pretty good afternoon.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
I too got some Dimple

Plus a box of different sorts of delicious biscuits and brownies

I had help with emptying the box of sweeties, and on my first glass of the Dimple

Mrs is doing my requested roast chook and veggies for dinner

Good times

H

harrop.senator

I bought dad some info infinity component speakers for his ute and an active sub.

He's coming over for roast lamb , potato bake and pud.

Took me ages to think of something that wasn't booze or a coupon. Didn't wanna risk going for a grand final ticket n failing.

His wife bought him the same birthday present I did. I was supposed to return it for something else. I forgot so I was on the hook hard.

He sold the 4wd and bought a falcon ute for camping it's a pov pack and I knew he wouldn't spend money on a stereo hopefully makes the long trips nicer.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Step daughters got me a $40 Total Tools voucher. Nothing I need there right now but no doubt I will need something from there in tbe future. :)