Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Happy Fathers Day

hinterland

commyvt
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Members Ride
vt sed turbo
happy dads day to all you daddy,s

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
Im celebrating.... not a father though. i share my birthday with fathers day this year. yay for me!

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
happy farthers day to all the dads
and a special happy farthers day to my dad
:love: R.I.P 30-11-56 / 25-9-05

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
Well, I'm not celebrating anything, for 2 reasons... yeah I'm a dad to a beautiful 2yo terrorist, but I don't feel I've done anything worth recognition... atleast not yet.
And, fathers day just reminds me of my childhodd, and I think how different my life would be today if things were different 20 years ago... but there's not enough time to think "what if?" so I'll just say enjoy the rest of your day, i've gotta go stop a cyclone

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
oh fathers day, well, where to start
got woken up by my 7yr old daughter today, at 6am, all excited, it's fathers day, she had the day planed. first thing, gave me presents, got a good haul this year, 3 pairs of boxer shorts, 1 watch and a new wallet
2nd thing, i had to make her bacon and eggs for breaky, (she started making it for me, but almost burnt the house down, so i resuced the day)
3rd stop, was a quick visit to the park, where she played on the swings kicked a soccer ball around, yada yada yada. by this stage it's lunch time

so of to lunch, was taken out to lunch we had sizzlers for lunchy munchy's i had a malibu chicken, and about 3 bowls of ice cream.
after lunch, i had the pleasure of buying her some shoes, a skirt, a new top, a barbie doll car thing. a bratz doll outfit, we then went to watch a movie, which she chose. so the day went quicky from being a day about me, to a day about her, and you know what, i had a ball, wouldnt change it. she smiled all day and that is all i care about.

happy fathers day to all those daddy's out there, and to all those kids who didnt call their old man, ya slack bastards, call them. and to those who dont have their father around. i feel for ya, best of wishes for you and your family (nick)

cheers
garth