Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Harrop Brake Install

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Nice install mate, ive been looking at this kit and eventually will prob get it too, looks the goods!

Do it, you will not regret the outlay. Harrop also have other kits availible depending on your budget.

What are 'HSV tyres'?
Bridgestone Potenza. 245/40 R19. 98W. $400 each on special about 8 months ago.

And Just had a quick blat through the Hills, as the weather had cleared up. They work well. Very well. Stopped / slowed beautifully everytime, no evidence of fade, despite 45 mins of at least moderate - and at times - Heavy / Max braking. Well worth every cent

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
they are the OE tyres that are fitted to the commy mate RE050 potenza's but $400 is a good price for them though.

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Ah I see. I stand corrected.

jasonsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SR POS
they are good tyres. they normaly go from somethig like $700

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
I didnt know they were normally that dear. I didnt actually pay for the ones I have now - The wheels on my old VX SS got stolen (the stock 17"s, they were stacked in the garage), got a cheque for $1630 from the insurance company. No joke about a week later I discover I need new tyres for the VE. Found them on sale $400 each. :)

K-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Eventually the tyres will need replacing again, what would you guys reccommend? What has worked well fro you in the past?